Appointments are available Tuesday to Friday, during the day.
Address: 30 Marlborough Place, St Ives (Sydney), NSW, 2075.
Telephone and Skype appointments are also available.
- Tuesdays 10:30am – 4pm
- Wednesdays 10:30am – 4pm
- Thursdays 10:30am – 4pm
- Fridays 10:30am – 4pm
My office is located in a peaceful and private setting. It is easily accessible from Hornsby, Waitara, Wahroonga, Turramurra, Pymble, Gordon, Killara, Lindfield, Roseville, Artarmon, Chatswood and other North Shore Suburbs. It is also close to Ryde, North Ryde, Macquarie Park, Terrey Hills, and other Northern suburbs of Sydney, and not far from the Hills District and the Northern Beaches.
I am also able to see people in other locations or within their homes (eg. people receiving palliative care or their family members, or clients with disabilities which make it difficult to travel).
A referral from a GP or other professional is not necessary, unless you may like/be eligible for Medicare rebates as outlined below.
My current rates are*:
- Individuals - Initial Consultation: $255.00 per 1 1/4 hour session (minus Medicare rebate of $84.80 per session with a GP approved Care Plan1, Medicare rebate of $52.95 with a GP Management Plan2, or Private Health Fund rebate3). Subsequent Consultations: $225.00 per 1 1/4 hour session (minus Medicare rebate of $84.80 per session with a GP approved Care Plan1, Medicare rebate of $52.95 with a GP Management Plan2, or Private Health Fund rebate3).
- Couples, family groups or pairs: $295.00 per 1 1/4 hour session.
- Staff members of organisations: $255.00 per 1 1/4 hour session.
- Travel time when visiting clients away from my office: $90 per 30 mins, $180 per hour.
- Report preparation: $250 - $480 depending on length of time needed (1-2 hours).
* I am willing to negotiate rates for students, Centrelink beneficiaries and people experiencing genuine financial constraints.
I accept cash, cheque, Mastercard or Visa.
Please note: The current rate recommended by the Australian Psychological Society (APS) for psychological services for individuals is $309 for 61-75 mins, and $364 for 76-90 mins. Despite there being valid reasons for these rates, I currently charge below the APS rates in all categories other than report preparation, in order to make my services more affordable to more people.
1 I am endorsed by Medicare to provide treatment under the Access to Mental Health Care Scheme. This scheme provides rebates for up to ten (six plus four) pre-approved psychological treatment sessions per calendar year, for such conditions as anxiety, panic disorders, post traumatic stress, phobias, addictions, depression, bereavement disorders and many others. Your General Practitioner (GP) must assess your suitability for support under the scheme, and write a brief referral letter. For further information on this very helpful scheme see: www.health.gov.au or www.psychology.org.au
2 I am endorsed by Medicare to provide treatment under the Chronic Disease Management – Allied Health and Dental Care Initiative. This scheme provides rebates for up to five sessions per calendar year, of GP-approved visits to psychologists and other allied health professionals. For further information on this scheme see: www.health.gov.au or www.psychology.org.au
3 Please check your Private Health Fund cover for Psychological/Allied Health services.
Please note: The above rebates are not available for telephone or Skype sessions at this time.
Please ring or email me to make an appointment, or to discuss my services, and my suitability in assisting you, your loved one, your patient, or your staff member.
Phone: 02 9144 6859
St Ives is within 10 - 40 minutes of most suburbs of the Upper North Shore, Lower North Shore, Northern Sydney, Northern Beaches and Hills Districts of Sydney, NSW.