I provide caring and uplifting counselling-psychological-psychotherapeutic support and treatment for:
- Low self esteem
- Negative thinking
- Personal crises and difficulties
- Chronic illness
- Palliative care – ill person and all loved ones involved
- Grief and Bereavement
- Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sleep difficulties
- Spiritual confusion, loss of purpose and meaning
- Issues stemming from childhood abuse and neglect
- Social skills and communication issues
- Marriage/Relationship issues – couples, parents and children/young people, adults and parents
- Relationship loss (heartbreak, pain, inability to let a partner ‘go’)
- Adjustment to life-changes (eg. separation, divorce, career-change, serious illness, loss of employment, retirement)
- Healthy lifestyle change
- Weight loss
- Exam and performance anxiety
- Many other areas – please enquire
I welcome children (4+), young people and adults of all ages
I welcome couples, parents and children/young people, and families
Many of us experience situations in our lives which are difficult and confusing, or struggle with negative feelings, thoughts and behaviours that affect our health, wellbeing, relationships, performance or our ability to reach our potential.
We often admirably face these situations, feelings and thoughts alone, or as couples and families, yet sometimes don’t seem to be able to make the lasting inner and outer changes we are hoping for.
Seeing a friendly, caring counsellor-psychologist-psychotherapist, with professional expertise and a wealth of experience, can make all the difference to helping us ‘get back on track’, and begin or continue our journey of increasing stability, purpose and joy in living, as individuals, couples, parents, children, young people or families.
I have been privileged to have been working in this field for more than 26 years so far. I offer a genuine ability to listen, attune, guide, uplift, educate and treat those in need of support and who long for genuine and lasting inner change. I use a number of evidence-based and deeply effective methods, within an attuned therapeutic relationship and holistic framework, to assist people to move through and beyond their presenting concerns.
One or two sessions may be all you need to work through a challenge, or to confidently follow a new path, or six, twelve or many more sessions may be more helpful to you for longer term issues – this we can discuss and assess together during our first meeting. No issue is too ‘small’ or too ‘large’ to begin resolving.
You are welcome to contact me to make an appointment: